1) We respect your privacy and recognizes the need to protect the personally identifiable information (any information by which you can be identified such as name, address, and phone number, either landline or mobile) you share with us on this website. We assure you that we make our best efforts when it comes to protecting your privacy on this website.
2) In general, you can visit this website and browse the content without sharing any personal information pertaining to you. When you do so, we track the Internet address of the domains including browser type, IP address from which you visit us and analyse this data for trends and statistics, but the identity of the individual user remains anonymous. You can always choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer or Firefox or Safari or Chrome) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookie settings. If you turn cookies off, you won’t have access to many features that make your experience on this website more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
3) To make a purchase on this website you need to be a registered user. To become a registered user you need to share important information such as your name, address, email id, mobile number to open a registered user. The registered account must be operated only by you and you shouldn’t share the account details to anyone. The information, shared by you while opening a user account on this website, will be protected to our level best and we assure you that the information that you shared will not be released to any third party unless the laws of India demand so in particular cases.
5) This website is designed to protect all the data with regard to your mode of payment by secure methods. Details of your debit/credit cards, payment valets, pay apps details or your bank account details will not be stored by us in any manner.
6) All the information that you share on this website, to be a registered user or a shopper, is saved in a secure environment and is kept for our records and to make it easier for you revisit this website to use our services. Also, the information will be used to serve you faster and with better quality. No third party will have access to the information we collect this way. This means, needless to say, all the information collected shall only be used internally within Analpa Book Company, Secunderabad.
7) If, as per the laws of the land, at any point of time, the government authorities or judicial institutions demand any specific information, as required by law, with regard to any user of this website, we will disclose the same to them and we explicitly make it clear that in such case, we should not be accounted or blamed for disclosing the information.
8) When you opt for receiving promotional/offer mails or newsletters from us, we will send them from time to time and it’s your responsibility to make sure that they land in your mail id’s primary inbox. We are not responsible in any manner if they go to the spam folder. If you do not want to receive any mails from us, from time to time, you should opt out for the same from your registered user account. Please note that even if you opt out of receiving promotional emails from us, we may still use your information to communicate with you for other purposes, such as orders/purchases, and customer service responses.
9) We strive to ensure that any personal information provided by you and is in its possession is as accurate, current and complete as necessary for the purposes for which we use that information.
10) This website is designed for users of all ages but certain content may not be suitable for children/minors whose age is below 18 years. Hence, no one who is under 18 years is permitted to have a registered user account on this site. If anyone violates this rule and opens an account to avail the services, we are fully entitled to terminate the said account and do not owe any notice or reasons for doing so. Also, we do not collect personal information of children/minors who are under 18 years. We do not, at any point of time, knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 18 years and does not use such information if we discover that it has been provided by any user. Anyone whose age is below 18 years should not provide any personal information on this website and children and minors must not try to make any purchases on their own on this website. The parents are requested to make purchases for their children and also supervise their children while online.
11) INFORMATION SECURITY AND DISCLOSURE POLICY
A) The statistical and personal information received by us as a result of a visitor’s use of this website will be gathered by us solely for internal purposes. It will be used to understand how often this website is accessed and also, how this website and user experience can be improved. None of the statistical, non–personal information collected by us will be used by us to identify a visitor or be linked to any personally identifying information about the visitor. We do not rent, exchange, or sell any of the information that you provide on this website, to third parties at anytime.
B) To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure correct use of information, we will employ reasonable and current Internet security methods and technologies.
C) All debit/credit card transaction/s are processed through payment gateway/s, a bank hosted page and SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology is used to encrypt your personal information when you respond to a provider’s offer and authorize us to transmit your personal information to a provider for fulfillment purpose. The process involves service providers and a provider may employ security methods and technologies that differ from ours, and we encourage you to read that provider’s policy before responding to that provider’s offer. We never store your credit card/bank related information on our site.
D) We fully reserve all the rights to change our privacy and security policies from time to time and do not give any prior intimation to you or general visitors of this website or general public about such changes. Users are required to read the policies whenever they are required to understand changes made, if any.