Returns And Refunds Policy
Analpa Book Company, Secunderabad, Telangana state, India- which owns the e-commerce website-‘www.analpabooks.com’, is clearly stating the terms of its “returns and refunds policy” as mentioned below. In these terms, wherever they appear, the term “we” means Analpa Book Company, Secunderabad; and the term “this website” means www.analpabooks.com; and, the terms “you” or “your” means visitor/shopper/user of www.analpabooks.com website. Please note that from time to time Analpa Book Company, Secunderabad may amend part/full provisions of this policy without any notice in advance in any manner to anyone. All users/visitors/shoppers must read this policy before making any purchase/s or availing any of the services featured on this website. By proceeding to make a purchase or availing a service featured on this website, you are explicitly and fully consenting to the “returns and refunds policy” wholly.
1) We really appreciate your patronage but unfortunately we can’t accept any returns in general. All books purchased on this website are non returnable, UNLESS you receive the books with printing defects or publishing errors or damaged partially/fully in transit. All such damaged books, misprinted books, defective books are eligible for returns as well as exchanges. In case, you don’t want a replacement or exchange for the defective/misprinted/damaged book/s, you can claim for a full refund and we will be happy to consider and issue the same after we receive and approve your returns.
2) In cases where you receive the defective/misprinted/damaged book/s, the same must be returned in the same condition in which you received it/them. The original packaging should not be tampered with in any manner. The returns must reach us within ten days (includes all working and non working days) from the date on which we approve your request for return. If the returns reach us after this stipulated deadline, we reserve the right to deny the request for return or exchange. Also, the refunds or exchanges will be allowed only after we scrutinize the returned books. If we find that there is any mischief in the return or damages, we do not issue any refund or send any replacement. Please note that, the refund will be issued through any one of the feasible payment methods we use at our sole discretion and may not be the same that you used for making the purchase. No correspondence is allowed with regard to the refund method. And, all replacements for damaged/misprinted/defective books, once we approve, will be sent by our regular shipping method. In these cases, we will bear the shipping costs for the replacements.
3) We always make our best efforts to ship every order we receive on this website, using the possible best methods of packing so that the shipments won’t get damaged during transit. Also, we make our best efforts to ship all the orders within 48 to 72 hours unless extraordinary conditions prevent us doing so. In such cases, we will inform you about the delay within that time frame. If at all there is abnormal delay in shipping, we will inform you about the same and if you wish to cancel the order, you can do so from your registered account, in which case the total amount including the shipping charges will be fully refunded within 3-4 days.
4) Unfortunately, due to reasons pertaining to logistics, we can’t guarantee the exact delivery date and time as shipping is done through third party service providers and we do not have any control over the logistical support systems that those providers use to facilitate the delivery of each shipment. If for some reason, the third party service providers fail to deliver the shipments within the general stipulated timelines, we do not owe any responsibility in whatsoever manner for the same. And, in such cases, requests for returns will not be entertained or approved. You will have to wait for the delivery of the shipment. But, if the third party service provider completely fails to deliver the shipment to you and is redirected to us, then a full refund will be issued deducting 50 percent of the shipping charge, only after we receive the redirected shipment.
5) If you receive a defective or misprinted or damaged book, please make a request to us without any hesitation to return the same. Once we approve your request, use proper packaging methods to see that the book/s reaches us in the same condition in which you received them. Kindly enclose a note stating the reason for the return. To process your requests for refunds or exchanges and complete the process with regard to the same, you need to provide us details such as order number, order date and payment method. You should return the books by registered parcel service of Indian postal service or any reliable courier service that’s convenient for you. As soon as we receive the return, we will send you a fresh replacement or refund the amount as per the terms stated in this policy. All returns must be sent to the address provided below and should not be directed to any publisher/s. If you do so, your claim for refund or exchange becomes invalid.
6) Please note that we issue partial refunds in certain circumstances and situations that do not qualify for full refunds. In cases where the returned book/s are with obvious signs of use; or, not in its/their original condition; or, not in the sealed condition; or, signs of damage or missing pages or defects that can’t be attributed to the publisher/distributer/seller, we reserve the right to issue only partial refunds.
7) It’s important that you note that once your return is received and inspected, you will be informed about the same by email. Also, we will notify you about our approval/rejection for your request. If your request for return/exchange is approved, then refund/exchange process will be initiated and it takes a minimum of 48 hours to complete the same. In case the replacements are readily not available with us, we will inform you the same and send the replacements once we receive them from the publishers or distributors.
8) Even after the completion of our refunds process, If you still haven’t received a refund or it’s not reflected in your account yet, please check with the respective authorized persons of the financial institution in which you have your account, to which the refund was issued. If the refund is not reflected, then we request you to contact the respective customer care service of the said account. At times, for reasons that are beyond our control, it may take some time before your refund reflects in your account. If you have gone through all this and still the refund is not received, then please write us an email to this mail id: [email protected]. Do not call our support phone number without first writing this mail.
9) Books purchased on “clearance sale” or “special offers” or “festive offers” or any other offers that we use to promote the sale of books at discounted prices, are NOT AT ALL ELIGIBLE for returns or exchanges. Please note that certain books offered on discounted prices on “OFFERS” from time to time may have shop soiled marks or minor damages or sides with colored marks. In no circumstances, the “offer books” are eligible for returns or refunds.
10) You will be responsible for paying the shipping charges for all the returns and the shipping costs for the returns will not be refunded in any circumstances. But, if approved, we will bear the shipping charges for replacements. Please bear with the delivery times of the replacements as they depend on various factors including the accessibility of your place, transit methods among others.
11) All queries related to returns or refunds must be directed to the following email id: [email protected]
And, all returns must be directed to the following address:
Analpa Book Company, 35-69/1, 2nd floor,
GK colony bus stop, Near Neredmet cross road
Secunderbad, Telangana state, India-500094
12) All the users who want to have registered accounts and avail the full features of this website must go through this returns/refunds policy as well as all other terms and conditions governing the use of this website and agree to all of them in total. When users open registered user accounts on this site, we assume that they have gone through all of them and agreed to all of them.